"Peculiarly distinguished among the advance guard, where all were distinguished, must be recorded . . . Private J. W. Brown, of Company F, First Georgia Regiment, who, upon hearing the order to fall back, exclaimed, 'I will give them one more shot before I leave,' and while ramming down his twenty-ninth cartridge fell dead at his post." - General Henry R. Jackson in his report of the Battle of Greenbrier River.


Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

My wife, twin daughters and I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Please be safe as you travel to be with your loved ones this holiday.
---------------------------------
I am very pleased to announce that My Brother, My Friend, My Enemy is now available on Amazon.com, and will be out on Kindle within the next couple of days. The paperback edition is available here.
--------------------------------
Update - the Kindle edition is now available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment