"Peculiarly distinguished among the advance guard, where all were distinguished, must be recorded . . . Private J. W. Brown, of Company F, First Georgia Regiment, who, upon hearing the order to fall back, exclaimed, 'I will give them one more shot before I leave,' and while ramming down his twenty-ninth cartridge fell dead at his post." - General Henry R. Jackson in his report of the Battle of Greenbrier River.


Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thanks to the Visitors

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of those who visit this blog.  As of this week, One More Shot has had over 10,000 pageviews!  By far, the most visited page is one of my earliest posts, entitled "WHICH First Georgia?" (located here).  I sincerely hope that over the past three years that I have been able to provide good information to my visitors.  Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment